Israel raids and settler assaults injure eight Palestinians
Six people were reportedly beaten near Nablus, while military raid wounded two others in Ramallah
NABLUS, Palestine (MNTV) — Eight Palestinians, including a child, were injured in separate incidents involving Israeli forces and settlers across the occupied West Bank on Tuesday, as violence against Palestinian communities continued to intensify.
Six Palestinians between the ages of 24 and 65 were hospitalized after an attack in Beit Imrin, northwest of Nablus, where witnesses said Israeli settlers assaulted them while soldiers were present.
The Palestinian Red Crescent said the six men had been detained by Israeli forces two days earlier before being transferred to a local hospital for treatment following their release.
Witnesses said Israeli troops detained 11 Palestinians after confrontations between residents and settlers, handcuffed them and then handed them over to settlers who repeatedly beat them.
They also said soldiers warned residents not to confront settlers, reinforcing Palestinian accusations that Israeli forces routinely enable attacks by settlers rather than protect Palestinian civilians.
In a separate operation, Israeli forces raided the Al-Amari refugee camp south of Ramallah, where a Palestinian was critically wounded by gunfire to the abdomen and a child was shot in the foot, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry and the Red Crescent.
Palestine TV reported that Israeli troops entered the camp and fired live ammunition, while footage shared online showed soldiers moving through its narrow streets after leaving military vehicles.
The Israeli military had not responded to the allegations at the time of publication.
The attacks occurred amid continuing Israeli military operations, expanding settlement activity and increasingly severe movement restrictions throughout the occupied West Bank, where the United Nations has recorded more than 1,430 settler attacks against Palestinians and their property since the start of 2026.