Terms of Service
Access and use of this site MuslimNetwork.tv is provided by Sound Vision Foundation, Inc. subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. By using ‘MuslimNetwork.tv’ or any of our platform apps, you agree and accept to be bound by these terms and conditions from the date of your first use.
2. Sound Vision Foundation, Inc reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the site after the changes are made will be deemed as your acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions.
3. You agree to use ‘MuslimNetwork.tv’ for lawful purposes only, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of any third party using the site.
4. Harassment, causing distress or inconvenience to anyone, use of obscene or offensive content and language, and disrupting the normal flow of dialogue on the site will not be tolerated.
5. The information, names, images, pictures, logos and all other content used on the site are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of ‘MuslimNetwork.tv’ and/or third-parties. Under no circumstance will Sound Vision Foundation, Inc. be liable for any damages including – without limitation – indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or negligence.
6. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transit, make available to the public or use ‘MuslimNetwork.tv’ content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or recreate work from ‘MuslimNetwork.tv’ content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content from this site requires the prior written permission from Sound Vision Foundation, Inc.
7. Sound Vision Foundation, Inc. does not guarantee that the functions or material contained on this site will always be uninterrupted or error free, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Any communication that you transmit to, or post on any public area of ‘MuslimNetwork.tv’ including questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
9. You are entitled to the full copyright of any contributions you make to Sound Vision Foundation, Inc.; you can continue to use the material in any way that you wish and/or allow grant permission to allow others to use it. Unless you request otherwise, Sound Vision Foundation, Inc. will give you credit for your contribution.
10. In order to enable Sound Vision Foundation, Inc. to use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own, original work and is not defamatory. You also confirm that that it does not infringe any US laws, and that you have the right to grant Sound Vision Foundation, Inc. the permission to use it and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution, or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
11. These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Illinois. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cook County Court.
12. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.